Fort Bend County Water Control and Improvement District No. 3 (FBCWCID 3, WCID 3), through the dedication of its Directors and Consultants, is committed to providing the highest quality services at the most economical costs to its customers and taxpayers.
- Know what to do before, during, and after a hurricane.
- Prepare before hurricane season starts. Pacific hurricane season starts May 15 and Atlantic hurricane season starts June 1.
- Create an emergency communication plan with your family before a hurricane.
- Have emergency supplies in place at home, at work, and in the car.
- Check your insurance coverage, damages caused by flooding are not covered under normal homeowner’s insurance policies.
- Know your local community’s evacuation plan and evacuation routes and how to receive alerts.
- Listen to local officials.